We had an Excel spreadsheet based system for our twice yearly reporting processes that was a nightmare. BraveGen completely changed that. For the first time, we have a complete 360-degree view of our subsidiary and global processes and data.
- This global bank uses BraveGen for real-time management and global consolidation of carbon information for 11 subsidiaries in North America, Europe, Asia and Oceania.
- BraveGen is far faster and more accurate than previous manual processes with Excel and email
- Executives and managers make better, data-driven decisions based on real-time business metrics with drill-down into division, subsidiary and facility level detail.
- BraveGen’s integration system (FoundationConnect) streamlines the integration of 50+ suppliers and data sources.
- Reporting is enhanced by giving management hands-on reporting capabilities, removing the need for IT involvement.
- Patchwork of 15+ spreadsheets per subsidiary per reporting period was a versioning and communication nightmare requiring costly and time-consuming maintenance, aggregation and troubleshooting.
- Business performance and visibility were hindered by the lack of real-time actionable data and no single view of data.
- Delays involved in introducing and changing new standardized reporting elements across the global business.
- This global bank opted for BraveGen as a single cloud solution with rapid implementation and low cost of entry that could support all business processes.
- BraveGen global solution deployed in just 6 weeks to support subsidiaries across nearly 11 countries.
- Integration between BraveGen and 57 of the banks’ suppliers and other data sources helps optimize data collection and year-end processes.
- Single real-time view of aggregated data for company reporting