Intermediate Full-Stack ASP.Net Developer – NZ
Auckland and Nationwide
Join our team and experience BraveGen!
It’s fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they’re doing. At BraveGen, we’re committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business of corporate social responsibility (CSR). Our clients are some of the biggest companies in the world and cover a variety of different industries within NZ and around the world. We work hard, and we’re serious about what we do. But we like to have a good time, too.
You will be joining a close-knit, dynamic company with 12 staff based in downtown Auckland (Pandemic permitting!) and remotely. This progressive organisation offers an open plan working environment, a friendly team culture and we strongly believe in the importance of family life, so we’re flexible with working hours and location.
You will be reporting directly to the product manager as part of a wider multi-functional Agile team.
- A proven track record of developing scalable software against large relational databases
- Strong experience with the AWS platform
- Experience of the dev life cycle, able to operate in the initial conceptual design stage, in the depths of system testing, and at each stage in between
- Working knowledge of complex architecture designs that support scalable and maintainable software solutions
- The ability to adapt and evolve with the changing needs of the business and a clear understanding of clean design and coding practices.
Technical or Professional Knowledge and Experience
- C#, ASP.Net web forms and MVC, Web API
- MS SQL Server
- AWS: EC2, SNS, SQS, API Gateway, DynamoDB, S3 and other services
- Experience using build and deploy tools and processes to get your creations into production
BraveGen is a leading provider of enterprise cloud applications for environmental compliance, health & safety and sustainability data management and reporting. Founded in 2007, BraveGen delivers environmental compliance, health & safety and sustainability data management and reporting applications designed for the world’s largest companies, educational institutions, and government agencies. More than 600 organisations, ranging from medium-sized businesses to Fortune 500 enterprises, have selected BraveGen.
BraveGen is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Individuals seeking employment at BraveGen are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters, placement agencies, or other suppliers that have not signed a formal agreement with us.