Account Executive – NZ
Health & Safety Solution Sales – Auckland and Nationwide
Join our team and experience BraveGen!
It’s fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they’re doing. At BraveGen, we’re committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business of enterprise applications. We work hard, and we’re serious about what we do. But we like to have a good time, too.
As a BraveGen Sales Representative, you will be on the ground floor of a dynamic, burgeoning field operations organization.
You will use your extensive experience and consultative selling skills to initiate long-standing relationships with prospective customers and executive sponsors. You will employ effective selling strategies to successfully position BraveGen as a viable alternative to the outdated, incumbent health & safety solutions. And you will help develop customers into key references for BraveGen. If you have a stellar sales track record, are a self-starter, and love working in a dynamic environment, then BraveGen is the place for you.
This opportunity is focused on selling BraveGen’s Health & Safety applications.
- Understand the competitive landscape and customer needs so you can effectively position BraveGen
- Provide support for marketing activities and events
- Cultivate mutually beneficial relationships with strategic partners
- Mentor new presales and sales managers
- Maintain accurate and timely customer, pipeline, and forecast data
- Prior experience in business application sales, preferably in an ERP environment
- Ability to understand and effectively explain the benefits of an on-demand/cloud architecture
- Experience as a leader in a team selling environment
- Proven ability in managing complex sales cycles from start to finish with a track record of successful revenue attainment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Familiarity with consultative selling methodologies
- Self-starter attitude with the ability to work in a dynamic environment
Founded in 2007, BraveGen delivers environmental compliance, health & safety and sustainability data management and reporting applications designed for the world’s largest companies, educational institutions, and government agencies. More than 200 organizations, ranging from medium-sized businesses to Fortune 500 enterprises, have selected BraveGen.
BraveGen is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Individuals seeking employment at BraveGen are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters, placement agencies, or other suppliers that have not signed a formal agreement with us.